Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Welcome- About Me

Hi! My name is Ms. Brooke and I teach computer at an elementary school in the south.  This is my first year and I decided to start this blog to chronicle my journey for myself...and if I can help out another teacher here or there, then GREAT!!


First, I will go ahead and tell you, I am not certified.  So if you are expecting this blog to be filled with theorems and such, you are in the wrong place. 


I also do not have a degree in computer science. I do not speak Binary very well.


But, I do teach computer and technology to a wonderful group of almost 600 elementary kids from kindergarten through 5th grade.  I do research my lessons and strategies and try to integrate ELA and math.


I hope you stick around for the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment